INNOVATIVE. FLEXIBLE. AFFORDABLE. QUALITY. EXPERIENCE.
Hiring a photographer is an investment of your time, energy, and money. You are taking a leap of faith that together, we can capture the beauty and uniqueness that makes you… YOU.
My desire is to make your experience with Jodi Stilp Photography memorable, simple, and fun from beginning to end. I offer professional quality images via hand-crafted photo sessions along a spectrum of prices. The entire process is designed to let you customize your experience.
My photography mixes traditional portraits with candid treasures presented to you in a private, online gallery. You choose the images you love best.
Location, outfit changes, session length, and number of people in your images… DIY prints from digital images or Made-to-Order custom, archival professionally printed images… It’s all up to you. Flexible choices let you customize your session, your images, and your prints.
We all put a different price tag on the value of photos. At Jodi Stilp Photography you choose what level of investment you’re willing to make.
You deserve beautiful, quality, professional images to cherish for a lifetime. I make it my goal to deliver this every time I pick up my camera.
Your photo session should be fun – a lasting experience filled with laughter and happy memories. But more often than not, life gets in the way. Kids bicker. Babies sleep, poop and cry at all the wrong times. Moms and Dads mask irritation with their kids, each other, and wardrobe malfunctions. I get it. I have four kids and a husband that I subject to yearly family photo sessions that seldom go as planned. Somehow we end up with photos that we treasure for years in spite of the chaos.
MY GOAL :: to join in your chaos, make you laugh in the process, and leave you with images you treasure for years to come. Choose from one of the offerings below…
- One Location.
- Thirty Minutes of Shooting Time.
- You Choose Five High Resolution Digital Images from a Private Online Gallery.
- Additional a’ la carte images available for $25 per image.
- A great option if you just want a family photo for a holiday card, birth announcements, or an alternative to those awful, over-priced school photos that we all regret buying.
- One or Two Locations.
- Sixty Minutes of Shooting Time.
- You Choose Ten High Resolution Digital Images from a Private Online Gallery.
- Additional a’ la carte images available for $25 per image.
- A perfect option for a family photo shoot. Get a few family photos, individuals of your kiddos, and a shot or two of the parents.
- My clients tell me more is better. Everything that the Classic Offering is, but with twenty high resolution digital images instead of ten. The Heirloom Offering tells a more complete story of your Classic photo session and is quickly becoming my most popular offering.
- The Heirloom Offering also locks in a reduced rate for a’ la carte images of $10 per image.
- Great for large families or multi-generation shoots.
High School Senior Fashion
- Pre-shoot consultation, style, and collaboration meeting.
- One or two locations.
- Two hours of shooting time. Trust me – you’ll need it!
- Multiple outfit changes. You decide what to wear and how often you change.
- Fifteen high resolution digital images you select from a private online gallery. Your parents will love them and you’ll be stoked to show your classmates.
- Additional a’ la carte images available for a reduced rate of $15 per image.
Mr. and Mrs.
Now that you have found your Better Half, it’s time to plan the wedding. Hiring a wedding photographer is a personal decision. I get that! Photographing your wedding is a privilege I don’t take lightly. Your wedding story with Jodi Stilp Photography LLC includes:
- Full wedding day coverage. Continuous shooting for up to six hours. Includes a second shooter if needed.
- Plan to party longer than six hours? No problem. Additional hours are billed at an hourly rate of $300 per hour.
- Coverage includes all the details that tell your unique story: getting ready, first look, portraits of everyone important to you, ceremony, reception, and exit photos.
- Drive time and mileage included, with the exception of destination weddings. Those incur additional travel expenses, but I will come to you so call me.
- Post wedding editing and processing of images.
- Minimum of 200 high-resolution, fully edited, digital images delivered to you on a keepsake USB drive.
- Rights to print included with your images.
- Don’t want to bother with printing images? Let me help with professionally printed, archival quality photo prints, canvases, and gifts. I’ll get you a price sheet.
- My gift to you to celebrate your new life together? A beautiful wooden photo box with your wedding photo printed on the lid. It’s deep enough to hold all your wedding photos.
$ 125.00 for homes up to 3,000 square feet
$ 225.00 for homes 3,000 to 5,000 square feet
Listings over 5,000 square feet? Call me for a quote
The real estate market is hot and hopefully your business is booming. Let me help you streamline your workflow, better utilize your time, and partner with you to get your listings sold quickly at top dollar. When you hire Jodi Stilp Photography for your real estate photography you get:
- Time returned. The stress of getting all the right shots and editing them correctly moves from your plate onto mine.
- Photo session on location at your listing.
- Minimum of sixteen high resolution, fully edited digital images of your listing.
- 48 hour turnaround from the time I shoot the session until the digital files are on your desktop.
- Professional clout. Your clients will know you are 100% invested in their home sale when you bring another professional onto your team.
- Tax write off. Guess what? You can write off this expense.
- Support. One small business professional supporting another. How awesome is that?
A’ La Carte
- Additional Digital Images – $ 25.00 per image, unless stated otherwise.
- Professionally Printed, Archival Quality Prints, Enlargements, Canvases and Gifts. Pricing available upon request.
- Explore Oregon. Oregon is one of the prettiest places on earth! If you want to get photos on top of Angel’s Rest, at the beach, in the snow, or some other crazy-cool location, let me know.We’ll work together to come up with a plan and a travel budget that we all can work within.Why not take advantage of all that Oregon has to offer?